This release introduces better pre-defined theme templates that mimic the Themea demo store more closely, along with some minor bug and layout fixes.
This is our first update since the Align theme went live in the Shopify theme store! 🎉 We'd like to thank our customers for your trust in our work. As always, we are here to help and we welcome your feedback! Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any/all questions, comments, or concerns.
- New Product templates which show alternative gallery styles.
- New Collection templates which show potential banner settings in use.
- New "FAQ" page template.
- New setting in Product templates to disable the sticky add to cart functionality.
- New setting in the Banner section to define mobile aspect ratio and mobile background image.
- New separator block in the footer navigation section.
- New “Demo 01 - Themea” theme style preset.
- Adjusted the default index, product, collection, blog, article, contact, and cart templates to make the theme resemble the Themea demo store more closely on first install.
Other fixes and improvements
- Improved spacing of text and icon elements across multiple sections.
- Improved handling of the sticky “add to cart” animation.
- Fixed an issue with featured products in articles if multiple links to the same product present.
- Removed button settings from rich text section.
- Miscellaneous style and layout improvements.